2" Inch LED Recessed Lighting Square Gibmal Dimmable Downlight Retrofit Fixture 3000K 8W White Damp Location UL Listed Title 24 Certified Energy Star
$ 24.99Visit product page →
2" LED Square Adjustable Gimbal Retrofit kit. It is compatible with most 2” recessed standard housings. Ideal for both remodel or new construction applications. The retrofit kit comes with a disconnect screw-in base lead for easy installation into standard incandescent sockets.
- White painted Diecast body is appropriate for heat dissipation.
- Oversized trim ring constructed from one-piece diecast
- 3 Tension clips pre-installed on unit for easy installation
- E26 medium screw-base Edison connector provides easy retrofit of incandescent housings.
- 9W - 470 Lumens
- Protected LED driver performs at 120V
- Dimming down to 5% with most dimmers.
- CCT 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K available
- CRI >80 or >90
- cULus classified
- Energy star qualified
- Title 24 compliant
- Wet locations (Not suitable for coastal/salt water area)
- Damp Locations
- RoHS compliances
- Tested in accordance with IESNA LM79 & LM80
- Dimensions - 3 1/8" x 2 5/8"
10 Watt 4"-Inch Rotatable LED Retrofit Downlight Gimbal Dimmable, E26 Straight Wire Connection, Damp Location, ETL & Energy Star
4" Gimbal solution with integrated LED power supply and thermal management system combined in a single compact unit designed to fit most standard 4" recessed cans.
ILLUMINATION Long life LEDs with up to 50,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance. Choice of 2700K, 3000K, 4000K and 5000K color temperature with 80 CRI. Produces 675-750 lumens output from luminaire. Uses 1.18W high power, high quality LEDs.
ELECTRICAL Dimmable to 10% with most dimmers. Save 75% compared to incandescent sources. High efficiency driver with a power factor ≥.90 with input power of 120V, 50-60Hz. Built-in LED Driver. Power consumption of 10 watts. Operation temperature of -20°C - 40°C (-4°F - 104°F).
MOUNTING Easy installation with integral clips. No tools required for installation.
HOUSING Compatible with most 4“ housings. Compatible with insulated, non-insulated, and air-tight ceilings. Durable thermoplastic construction. E26 medium screw-base Edison connector provides easy retrofit of incandescent housings.
WARRANTY/LISTING Tested in accordance with IESNA LM79 & LM80. ETL Listed for wet location. Energy Star qualified. Passes FCC Class B. Meets State of California Title 24 requirements. Five year warranty on all electronics and housing.
$ 16.24 $ 18.99Visit product page →
LED puck light adopt high quality Edison LED as the light source. Beautiful appearance with fashionable structure. Surface mounted, Energy Efficient. Reduced energy consumption by up to 80%. 2 year guarantee.
Power Consumption 3W Incandescent Equivalent 30W Luminous Flux (lm) 300 Lm Possible items required for installation 1 light with dimming on DC side:12V1A-LED-CAB & DIM-12V2A-DC; multiple lights: DC_1F3M,12V1A-LED-CAB or M12V-40W-DC Beam Angle 60 Degree Material Aluminum CRI Over 75 Color Wharm White (3000K) or Cool White (6000K) Input Voltage 12VDC AC/DC Adaptor Not Included (12V1A-LED-CAB or M12V-40W-DC) Certifications UL, Rohs Diameter 2.68in (68mm) Heigth
Over 50,000 hours
LEDQuant 14 Inch LED Flush Mount Ceiling Light 25W 3000K Soft White 1750 Lumens ENERGY STAR Dimmable Brushed Nickel Finish Damp Rated UL Listed
$ 39.99Visit product page →
- - INSTANT SAVINGS -Cut down 85% of your electricty usage by switching out your current ceiling lights.
- - SIMPLE INSTALLATION - An LED ceiling fixture that is ready for use right out of the box! Install the wiring on the back of the flush mount LED light and attach it to your ceiling with the supplied screws and you are ready to go!
- - DIMMABLE - Get the lighting you deserve at the flip of a switch with the ability to reduce to 5% lighting output.
- - CLEAN DESIGN - This double ring chrome ceiling light brings a modern look to your home, entryway, hallway, bedroom, kitchen, or office while also providing brilliant color quality that will be eye catching in any area.
- - SPECIFICATIONS - 25W, 3000K (Soft White), 1750 Lumens, 14 Inch Flush Mount, Dimmable, ENERGYSTAR, UL Listed, Brushed Nickel Finish, Modern Ceiling Light, Damp Location Rated, CRI 80, 120° Beam Angle, 50,000 Hour Lifetime, 5-YEAR Manufacturer Warranty
$ 48.99Visit product page →
The CLLSH series is a group of 2’, 3’, 4’ and 8’ slim strip lights, which are designed as direct replacements for fluorescent strips. The CLLSH series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
• CLLSH2 provides 2,582 luminaire lumens
(129 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3500k; 2,592 luminaire
lumens (130 LPW) at 4000k; and 2,613 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
• CLLSH3 provides 3,138 luminaire lumens
(126 LPW) at 3500k; 3,154 luminaire lumens (126 LPW) at 4000k; and 3,186 luminaire lumens (127 LPW) at 5000k.*
• CLLSH4 provides 4,278 luminaire lumens (130
LPW) at 3500k; 4,313 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at
4000k; and 4,382 luminaire lumens (133 LPW) at 5000k.*
• CLLSH8 provides 8,129 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 3500k; 8,131 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at
4000k; and 8,135 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
• Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
* contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
**L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
• cETLus listed for damp locations in ambient temperatures from 20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F).
• DLC premium approved.
• Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (low risk of adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
• Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B (except for
CLLSH8, which has Class A compliance).
• Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
• Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous
• 5-Year Warranty of all electronics and housing.