The CLHB-IB is an LED I-Beam high bay luminaire designed to illuminate commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a painted, steel housing, the CLHB-IB provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HIB high bays.
• Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
• Delivers 13,910 lumens from 100 watts input (139 lumens per watt) at both 4000k & 5000k.*
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Painted steel housing.
• Options include pendant-mounting kits, surface-mounting kits, diffused lenses, and steel wire-guard kits.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
*Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
**L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
• cETLus listed to applicable U.L. standards. Listed for damp locations. Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F).
• DLC premium approved.
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
• Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
• Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.