Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
FREE Shipping & Returns
The back-lit LED panel CLFPB14-32 series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
• Available in 3000k, 3500k, 4000k and 5000k color temperatures.
• Long-life LEDs provide 144,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumens output (L70).**
• Provides 4,124 luminaire lumens (128 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3500K, 4,147 luminaire lumens (129 LPW) at 4000k, and 4,169 luminaire lumens (129 LPW) at 5000k.*
• Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Aluminum frame and steel housing backplate.
• PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) LED lenses for optimal light distribution, efficiency and longevity.
• Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
• Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plasterer other hard ceilings, see Mounting Kits
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
**L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
▪ cULus for damp locations and insulated ceilings (IC-rated). Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
▪ Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
▪ Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
▪ Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (1kV).
▪ 5-Year Warranty of all electronics and housing.
DLC Approval is Required for Most Rebate Programs:
This light is DLC approved! The DesignLights Consortium® promotes quality, performance and energy efficient commercial sector lighting solutions through collaboration among its federal, regional, state, utility, and energy efficiency program members, luminaire manufacturers, lighting designers, and other industry stakeholders throughout the US and Canada.