The CLWPA-120 is a contemporary, commercial- grade area luminaire. It features a heavy-duty, spring-loaded hinge, which provides the flexibility of focusing light near the mounting surface or projecting light forward. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the CLWPA-120 series will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID area lights.
• Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumens output (L70).**
• LEDWPCA120W delivers 13,796 lumens & 111 LPW at both 3000k & 4000k; and 14,227 lumens & 116 LPW at 5000k.*
• Heavy-duty, spring-loaded hinge provides the flexibility of focusing light near the mounting surface or projecting light forward.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors prevent moisture intrusion.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
• Durable, UV-resistant polycarbonate lens.
• Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
• Heavy-duty, spring-loaded hinge provides vertical adjustability of the luminaire housing up to 65°
• Adjustability provides for a range of lighting effects from full-cutoff downlight to forward throw.
• Knurled notches securely retain rotated position even in demanding environments.
• cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F).
• DLC Standard Approved.
• IP65 rated.
• Complies with FCC Part 15 class B.
• Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity (1kV).
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.