Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
FREE Shipping & Returns
The CLWPA-12 is a contemporary, commercial- grade area luminaire. It features a heavy-duty, spring-loaded hinge, which provides the flexibility of focusing light near the mounting surface or projecting light forward. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the CLWPA-12 series will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID area lights.
• Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperature.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumens output (L70).**
• Delivers 1,211 lumens & 101 lumens per watt (LPW) at 3000k; 1,285 lumens & 107 LPW at 4000k; and 1,321 lumens & 110 LPW at 5000k.*
• Heavy-duty, spring-loaded hinge provides the flexibility of focusing light near the mounting surface or projecting light forward.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors prevent moisture intrusion.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
• Durable, UV-resistant polycarbonate lens.
• Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
• cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F).
• DLC Standard Approved.
• IP65 rated.
• Complies with FCC Part 15 class B.
• Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity (1kV).
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.