Recessed & Flush Mount Lights
Commercial Indoor Fixtures
Commercial Outdoor Fixtures
Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
FREE Shipping & Returns
The CLUCE is an economical series of undercabinet luminaries for use in kitchens, retail displays and coves. With a painted, steel housing and polycarbonate lens, the CLUCE provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent or fluorescent under cabinet luminaires.
▪ Available in 3000k (warm white) & 4000k (neutral white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 81,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L 70 ).**
▪ Delivers from 327 to 1,805 lumens & 84 to 94 lumens per watt.*
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Painted steel housing and polycarbonate lens.
▪ Tool-less access to LED channel and wiring enclosure.
▪ Knockouts on sides and back simplify electrical connections.
▪ Key hole slots provide for easy installation in new construction or retrofits.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L 70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
• 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Painted steel housing.
• Easy installation in new construction • Chain-mount kits (includes v-long chain) are standard.
• Options include lenses (clear surface-mounting kits, pendant-cable-mounting kits.
▪ CETLUS listed to applicable U.L. standards. Listed for damp blocations. Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
▪ Energy Star certified.
▪ Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
▪ Protected against input line transients (2.5kV).
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.