The CLHB-LF-135 is a full-body, premium-performance LED high bay luminaire. It is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a painted, steel housing, the CLHB-LF-135 provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
• Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperature.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumens output (L70).**
• Delivers 18,630 lumens (138 lumens per watt, LPW) at 4000k, and 18,900 lumens (140 LPW) at 5000k.*
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Painted steel housing.
• Easy installation in new construstion or retrofit.
• Chain-mount kits (includes v-hooks and ⅛“ thick, 1-meter long chain) are standard.
• Options include lenses (clear & diffused), wire-guard kits, surface-mounting kits, pendant-mounting kits, and cable-mounting kits.
* contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
**L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
• Chain mounting with V-hooks is standard.
• Optional surface mounting kit provides attachment to flat ceilings.
• Optional pendant mounting kit provides pendant attachment to junction boxes.
• Optional cable mounting kits provide suspension at two lengths (i.e., 3 & 5 meters).
• cULus listed for damp locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F).
• DLC Premium approved.
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
• Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient protection (2.5kV).
• 5-year warranty