Recessed & Flush Mount Lights
Commercial Indoor Fixtures
Commercial Outdoor Fixtures
Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
FREE Shipping & Returns
The premium-performance CLTR22D-32 is a low-profile 2’ x 2’ LED center basket luminaire, which offers industry-leading lumens per watt (LPW). The CLTR22D-32 is designed as a direct replacement for 2’ x 2’ fluorescent luminaires installed in grid or plaster ceilings. It is also designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 199,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Provides 4,195 luminaire lumens (131 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k; 4,293 luminaire lumens (134 LPW) at 3500k; 4,371
luminaire lumens (137 LPW) at 4000k; and 4,527 luminaire lumens (141 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Steel housing and acrylic lens.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit. Fits in standard 2’ x 2’ grid ceilings.
▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
▪ UL listed for damp locations and insulated ceilings (IC-rated) for use in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
▪ DLC Premium listed.
▪ Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (low risk of adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
▪ Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, part B.
▪ Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient surge protection (2kV).
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.