Ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and retail stores. Perfect choice for new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
• 56,000 hours of long-life, LED operation.
• 0-10vdc dimming capability standard.
• Sturdy aluminum housing with acrylic lens.
• DLC approved.
• ETL listed to applicable UL standards for damp locations and insulated ceilings (IC-rated).
• Easy new construction and retrofit installation.
• 5 year warranty.
• ETL listed to applicable U.L. standards for damp locations andinsulated ceilings (IC-rated). Suitable for ambient temperatures from -25°C to 45°C (-13°F to 113°F).
• DLC standard approved.
• Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
• Complies with FCC Part 15.
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
• Optional mounting kits provide for installation on plaster or other hard ceilings.
DLC Approval is Required for Most Rebate Programs:
This light is DLC approved. The DesignLights Consortium® promotes quality, performance and energy efficient commercial sector lighting solutions through collaboration among its federal, regional, state, utility, and energy efficiency program members, luminaire manufacturers, lighting designers, and other industry stakeholders throughout the US and Canada.