The ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel CLFP24-50 series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
• Available in 3000k, 3500k, 4000k and 5000k color temperatures.
• Long-life LEDs provide 63,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumens output (L70).**
• 05-LEDPNL2x4-50W provides 4,652 luminaire lumens (99 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 3500k & 4000k, and 5,062 luminaire lumens (108 LPW) at 5000k.
• Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Aluminum housing.
• Acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light distribution and efficiency.
• Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. Optional surface mounting requires a surface mounting kit.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
**L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
• ETL listed to applicable U.L. standards for damp locations and insulated
ceilings (IC-rated). Suitable for ambient temperatures from -25°C to 45°C
(-13°F to 113°F).
• DLC standard approved.
• Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
• Complies with FCC Part 15.
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
• Optional mounting kits provide for installation on plaster or other hard
DLC Approval is Required for Most Rebate Programs:
This light is DLC approved. The DesignLights Consortium® promotes quality, performance and energy efficient commercial sector lighting solutions through collaboration among its federal, regional, state, utility, and energy efficiency program members, luminaire manufacturers, lighting designers, and other industry stakeholders throughout the US and Canada. The DLC is a project of Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP), a regional non-profit which has been bringing stakeholders together since 1996 to accelerate efficiency solutions to create lasting change in the marketplace.