Recessed & Flush Mount Lights
Commercial Indoor Fixtures
Commercial Outdoor Fixtures
Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
FREE Shipping & Returns
The CLMAL series is a group of premium architectural multi-purpose LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the CLMAL a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted are lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 372,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ CLMAL-30 provides 3,404 lumens (113 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k; 3,427 lumens (114 LPW) at 4000k; and 3,432 lumens (114 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Optional glare shields (full & half) & wire guards are available.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish—at least 2 mils thick on all surfaces—and a heat resistant polycarbonate lens.
▪ Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
▪ Effective projected areas (EPA's) are:
- Front = 0.12 s.f. (knuckle) / 0.10 s.f. (yoke)
- Side = 0.15 s.f. (knuckle) / 0.09 s.f. (yoke)
- Face = 0.55 s.f. (knuckle) / 0.42 s.f. (yoke)
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
* contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
**L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
• cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
• IP66 rated for ingress protection.
• DLC premium approved.
• Rated for 3G vibration.
• Lens is IK 8 rated for protection from external impacts.
• Salt fog tested for 1,000 hours (ASTM B117). After salt fog testing, paint rated at 9 per ASTM D1654-05 scratch test.
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
• Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (2.5kV).
• 5-Year Warranty of all electronics and housing.
• Yoke-mounted option provides secure attachment to flat surfaces.
• Aluminum die-cast knuckle-mount option is installed on a junction box. Includes ½” NPS stem with locking nut.