Recessed & Flush Mount Lights
Commercial Indoor Fixtures
Commercial Outdoor Fixtures
Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
FREE Shipping & Returns
The CLLSH series is a group of 2’, 3’, 4’ and 8’ slim strip lights, which are designed as direct replacements for fluorescent strips. The CLLSH series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
• CLLSH2 provides 2,582 luminaire lumens
(129 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3500k; 2,592 luminaire
lumens (130 LPW) at 4000k; and 2,613 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
• CLLSH3 provides 3,138 luminaire lumens
(126 LPW) at 3500k; 3,154 luminaire lumens (126 LPW) at 4000k; and 3,186 luminaire lumens (127 LPW) at 5000k.*
• CLLSH4 provides 4,278 luminaire lumens (130
LPW) at 3500k; 4,313 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at
4000k; and 4,382 luminaire lumens (133 LPW) at 5000k.*
• CLLSH8 provides 8,129 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 3500k; 8,131 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at
4000k; and 8,135 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
• Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
* contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
**L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
• cETLus listed for damp locations in ambient temperatures from 20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F).
• DLC premium approved.
• Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (low risk of adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
• Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B (except for
CLLSH8, which has Class A compliance).
• Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
• Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous
• 5-Year Warranty of all electronics and housing.