The new 9" flush mount disc light has an integrated LED power supply and thermal management system combined in a single compact unit.
▪ Field selectable 2700k (soft white), 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white), and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70) for 119,000 hours of operation.**
▪ Color rendering index (Ra) > 90.
▪ 1,100 nominal lumens.
▪ 18 nominal watts.
▪ Input voltage = 120V 60Hz.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Triac dimming.
▪ Aluminum housing.
▪ White, nickel, or bronze housing color.
▪ Glass lens.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or remodel applications.
▪ This device is not intended for use with emergency exits.
▪ cETLus listed for damp locations in ambient temperatures of -15°C to 40°C (5°F to 104°F).
▪ Energy Star qualified.
▪ Title 24 qualified.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
▪ Input transient protection = 2.5kV.
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.