Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
FREE Shipping & Returns
Our CLHB-IB series is a premium-performance, I-beam LED high bay luminaire. It is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a painted, steel housing, the CLHB-IB provides high levels of durability and performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 109,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ The 100W model delivers 13,634 lumens (136 lumens per watt, LPW) at 4000k, and 13,709 lumens (137 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ The 150W model delivers 20,482 lumens (137 LPW) at 4000k, and 20,603 lumens (137 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ The 200W model delivers 27,687 lumens (141 LPW) at 4000k, and 27,736 lumens (142 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Universal 120-347 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Painted steel housing.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Chain-mount kits (includes v-hooks and ⅛" thick, 1-meter long chain) are standard.
▪ Options include lenses (clear & diffused), wire-guard kits, pendant-mounting kits, and cable-mounting kits.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
▪ cETLus listed for damp locations in ambient temperatures from
▪ 20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F).
▪ DLC premium approved.
▪ Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
▪ Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
▪ Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient protection (2kV).
▪ 5-Year Warranty of all electronics and housing.
▪ Chain mounting with V-hooks is standard.
▪ Optional pendant mounting kit provides pendant attachment to ½" rigid conduit.
▪ Optional cable mounting kits provide suspension at two lengths (i.e., 3 & 5 meters).