The CLWPP is a series of premium, rugged, durable LED wall packs, which are ideal solution for outdoor perimeter and area lighting. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the CLWPP wall packs will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID wall packs.
• Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 141,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
• CLWPP-35 provides 4,632 lumens & 129 lumens per watt (LPW) at 4000k; or 4,726 lumens & 131 LPW at 5000k.*
• CLWPP-55 provides 7,588 lumens & 133 LPW at 4000k; or 7,728 lumens & 136 LPW at 5000k.*
• CLWPP-80 provides 9,486 lumens & 123 LPW at 4000k; or 9,680 lumens & 126 LPW at 5000k.*
• CLWPP-100 provides 13,065 lumens & 129 LPW at 4000k; or 13,295 lumens & 132 LPW at 5000k.*
• CLWPP-120 provides 15,523 lumens & 130 LPW at 4000k; or 15,787 lumens & 133 LPW at 5000k.*
• Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Die cast aluminum housing with dark bronze, powder coat paint.
• Polycarbonate lens with seamless, silicone gasket to prevent leaks
Polycarbonate has F1 rating to avoid discoloration.
• Internal bubble level facilitates level installation.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
• cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 45°C / -4°F to 113°F)
• IP65 rated
• DLC premium approved
• Complies with FCC Part 15 class B
• Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity (minimum 2kV)
• 5-Year Warranty on all electronics and housing.