Recessed & Flush Mount Lights
Commercial Indoor Fixtures
Commercial Outdoor Fixtures
Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
FREE Shipping & Returns
The CLUCE is an economical series of undercabinet luminaries for use in kitchens, retail displays and coves. With a painted, steel housing and polycarbonate lens, the CLUCE provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent or fluorescent under cabinet luminaires.
▪ Available in 3000k (warm white) & 4000k (neutral white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 81,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L 70 ).**
▪ Delivers from 327 to 1,805 lumens & 84 to 94 lumens per watt.*
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Painted steel housing and polycarbonate lens.
▪ Tool-less access to LED channel and wiring enclosure.
▪ Knockouts on sides and back simplify electrical connections.
▪ Key hole slots provide for easy installation in new construction or retrofits.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L 70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
• 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Painted steel housing.
• Easy installation in new construction • Chain-mount kits (includes v-long chain) are standard.
• Options include lenses (clear surface-mounting kits, pendant-cable-mounting kits.
▪ CETLUS listed to applicable U.L. standards. Listed for damp blocations. Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
▪ Energy Star certified.
▪ Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
▪ Protected against input line transients (2.5kV).
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
Exactly as advertised. Step 2 of the instructions is the only part that is a little tricky (pulling the case apart). The rest very simple.
I like that this light is so quiet. no humming !!
There is no electrical plug. It only has a short (6") wire. The customer has to buy a cord with a plug and attach it to the short wire. This is meant for a professional electrician to install.
Very satisfied . Like it very much
Love this light. My hub installed it easily beneath my kitchen cabinet with existing wiring from an old fluorescent light that had died. I’ve had it several months and I leave it on 12-16 hours a day and nothing but good.