Recessed & Flush Mount Lights
Commercial Indoor Fixtures
Commercial Outdoor Fixtures
Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
FREE Shipping & Returns
The CLUCE is an economical series of undercabinet luminaries for use in kitchens, retail displays and coves. With a painted, steel housing and polycarbonate lens, the CLUCE provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent or fluorescent under cabinet luminaires.
▪ Available in 3000k (warm white) & 4000k (neutral white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 81,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L 70 ).**
▪ Delivers from 327 to 1,805 lumens & 84 to 94 lumens per watt.*
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Painted steel housing and polycarbonate lens.
▪ Tool-less access to LED channel and wiring enclosure.
▪ Knockouts on sides and back simplify electrical connections.
▪ Key hole slots provide for easy installation in new construction or retrofits.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L 70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
• 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Painted steel housing.
• Easy installation in new construction • Chain-mount kits (includes v-long chain) are standard.
• Options include lenses (clear surface-mounting kits, pendant-cable-mounting kits.
▪ CETLUS listed to applicable U.L. standards. Listed for damp blocations. Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
▪ Energy Star certified.
▪ Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
▪ Protected against input line transients (2.5kV).
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
Allows for easy replacement of existing fluorescent, incandescent, halogen and xenon under cabinet lighting. Built-in driver, captive screws and knockouts for easy installation in new work or remodel applications.
• Built-in integral electronic driver
• Dimmable 120V
• On / Off rocker switch
• ≥80 or ≥90 CRI
• Available in 9 different lengths
• Rear panel punch-in electrical connectors for easy wiring
• 50,000 hour life expectancy
• Linkable up to 400W
EASYPRO is a high quality series of dimmable under cabinet lights for kitchens, retail displays, offices, coves. With its advanced design it offers the latest and greatest in energy-efficient undercabinet technology. Easy installation: can be just plugged in a receptacle or hardwired. Dimmable, Linkable, and Adjustable CCT features (3000K, 4000K or 6000K) make them increasingly popular linear fixtures on the market to replace existing fluorescent, incandescent, halogen and xenon undercabinet lights.
▪ Built-in integral electronic driver
• Dimmable 120V
• Adjustable CCT: 3000K, 4000K or 6000K
• ≥80 CRI
• Available in 2 lengths: 8" (20mm) and 16" (40mm)
• Finish options: White or Black
• Certifications: CE, RoHS, ETL
• Warranty: 5 years
• Linkable with a connector cord (included)
• Cord with a US plug provided