Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
FREE Shipping & Returns
The CLHB-RD-200 is a round LED high bay luminaire, which is designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a die cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens, the CLHB-RD-200 provides durability and high performance. Highefficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 81,000 hours of operation with at leas t 70% of initial lumen output (L 70).**
▪ CLHB-RD-200 provides 24,816 lumens (126 lumens per watt, LPW) at 4000k, and 25,042 lumens (127 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard. Step down transformers are required for 347-480V applications.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
▪ Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors prevent moisture intrusion.
▪ Standard mounting bracket and optional mounting accessories provide ceiling and conduit mounting, and up to 100° of adjustability.
▪ Optional wet-location junction box & bracket (SEE HIGH BAY ACCESSORIES) attaches to luminaire housing, and simplifies wiring connections in wet locations.
▪ Optional Merrytek occupancy sensor (IP65 rated) and junction box assembly provides a factory-ready, fully-wired luminaire & control package.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Painted die cast aluminum housing.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L 70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.