Recessed & Flush Mount Lights
Commercial Indoor Fixtures
Commercial Outdoor Fixtures
Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
FREE Shipping & Returns
The CLMAL series is a group of premium architectural multi-purpose LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the CLMAL a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted are lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
• Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 372,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
• Available models provide from 27,944 to 36,542 lumens, and from 117 to 131 lumens per watt (LPW).*
• IES roadway photometric distributions include types II-V.
• NEMA floodlight distributions include very narrow (3H x 3V), medium narrow (4H x 4V), medium wide (5H x 5V) & very wide (7H x 7V).
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Optional glare shields (full & half) & wire guards are available.
• Optional NEMA photocell installation kit provides watertight photocell attachment to driver enclosure clover.
• Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish—at least 2 mils thick on all surfaces—and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
• Driver enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicone rubber gasket.
• Effective projected areas (EPA’s) are:
- Front = 0.33 square feet
- Side = 0.49 square feet
- Face = 2.14 square feet
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
▪ cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from - 20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F)
▪ IP66 rated for ingress protection
▪ DLC premium approved
▪ Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level)
▪ Rated for 3G vibration
▪ Lens is IK 9 rated for protection from external impacts
▪ Salt fog tested for 1,000 hours (ASTM B117). After salt fog testing, paint rated at 9 per ASTM D1654-05 scratch test
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class B
▪ Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (6kV)
▪ 5-Year Warranty of all electronics and housing