6" LED dedicated IC housing is designed for remodel installations and are suitable for use in ceilings where the housing can be in direct contact with insulation. Remodel housing installs into existing drywall or wood ceiling with no above access. Air tight construction reduces energy costs by reducing the amount of air leakages through the ceiling.
- cULus Listed for Damp Location
- cULus Listed for Feed Through
- Certified under ASTM-E283 for Air Tight construction
- Meets state of California title 24 requirements
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring
- Contains one 1-1/8", six 7/8" knockouts and four romes pryouts with strain relief.
- Housing adjusts from 5/8" - 1-3/8" to accommodate various ceiling thickness.
- Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodates 1/2" abd 5/8" ceiling materials.