Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
FREE Shipping & Returns
The CBDEB (dual-ended bypass, which is hot on both ends) series of LED T8 lamps replace conventional fluorescent lamps in existing luminaires. Offering significant energy-efficiency and lifetime improvements over fluorescent lamps, CBDEB lamps are installed by bypassing existing fluorescent ballasts, and hard-wiring tombstone lamp-holders directly to incoming AC power leads. Dual-ended bypass lamps eliminate the need to replace shunted tombstone lamp-holders in existing fluorescent luminaires with instant-start ballasts.
• Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures (except CBDEB8-43, which is available in 5000k only).*
• Long-life LEDs provide up to 90,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumens output (L70).**
• Models provide 1,100 to 5,500 lumens per lamp, and 121 to 129 lumens per watt (LPW).*
• Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index ≥ 80.
• Full glass housing inhibits yellowing and distortion
• Easy installation in existing fluorescent luminaires. Bypass models connect directly to incoming AC power leads.
* contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
**L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
• cULus listed for dry and damp locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
• DLC standard approved (except 3- & 8-foot models, which are not eligible under the DLC linear replacement lamps category).
• Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
• Complies with FCC Part 15 class B.
• CBDEB8-43 has standard PET (polyethylene terephthalate) polyester coating for shatter-proof performance.
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
• Other models are available as shatter-proof by special order.