Recessed & Flush Mount Lights
Commercial Indoor Fixtures
Commercial Outdoor Fixtures
Usually ships in 1-3 Business Days
FREE Shipping & Returns
The CLLSR retrofit strip lights are designed to transform existing fluorescent strips into high performance LED luminaires. The CLLSR series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
• Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
• Provides 2,833 luminaire lumens (123 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3500k; 2,990 luminaire lumens
(130 LPW) at 4000k; and 3,013 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
• Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Steel housing and acrylic lens.
• Easy installation in existing fluorescent strip housings
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
• cULus approved for damp locations (-20 °C to 50 °C / -4 °F to 122 °F).
• DLC premium approved.
• Complies with FCC Part 15, Class A.
• Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
• Complies with IEC 61000-4-2 level 2 (4kV) electrostatic discharge (ESD).
• Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.