The CLVTL-40 is a surface-mounted LED luminaire, which is designed to prevent the intrusion of moisture and dust. The CLVTL-40 provides general ambient lighting in commercial and industrial settings, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
• Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
• Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
• Choose from 4,793 luminaire lumens (120 LPW) at 3500k; 5,200 luminaire lumens (130 LPW) at 4000k; and 5,240 luminaire lumens (131 LPW) at 5000k.*
• Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Power factor > 0.95.
• Total harmonic distortion < 10%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) housing and polycarbonate lens
• Stainless steel mounting bracket and lens clips are standard.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
*Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
**L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
• cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 50°C / -4°F to 122°F).
• IP65 rated for ingress protection.
• DLC premium approved.
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
• Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
• Complies with IEC 61000-4-2 level 2 (4kV) electrostatic discharge (ESD).
• Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.