3" LED dedicated IC housing, is designed for new construction installations and are suitable for use in ceilings where the housing can be in direct contact with insulation. Air tight construction reduces energy costs by reducing the amount of air leakages through the ceiling.
- Galvanized steel construction.
- The housing can be removed from plaster frame to provide access to the junction box.
- Contains one 1-11/8", six 7/8" knockouts and four Romex pryouts with strain relief.
- Pre-installed Real nail easily installs in regular lumber, engineered lumber.
- Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8" to 25" and can be repositioned 90 degree on plaster frame.
- cULus Listed for Damp Location
- cULus Listed for Feed Through
- Certified under ASTM-E283 for Air Tight construction
- Meets state of California title 24 requirements
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring